Management Process and Behaviour Lecture Notes, eBook - MBA First Year Sem 1

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – MANAGEMENT PROCESS.

These notes and eBook on MANAGEMENT PROCESS have been prepared by experienced Commerce faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 472 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in MANAGEMENT PROCESS Notes eBook:

• UNIT - I
Nature of Management - Social Responsibilities of Business - Manager and Environment Levels in Management - Managerial Skills - Planning - Steps in Planning Process - Scope and Limitations - Short Range and Long Range Planning - Flexibility in Planning Characteristics of a sound Plan - Management by Objectives (MBO) - Policies and Strategies - Scope and Formulation - Decision Making - Techniques and Processes.
  • UNIT - II
Organising - Organisation Structure and Design - Authority and Responsibility Relationships - Delegation of Authority and Decentralisation - Interdepartmental Coordination - Emerging Trends in Corporate Structure, Strategy and Culture - Impact of Technology on Organisational design - Mechanistic vs Adoptive Structures - Formal and Informal Organisation.
  • UNIT - III
Perception and Learning - Personality and Individual Differences - Motivation and Job Performance - Values, Attitudes and Beliefs - Stress Management - Communication Types-Process - Barriers - Making Communication Effective.
  • UNIT - IV
Group Dynamics - Leadership - Styles - Approaches - Power and Politics - Organisational Structure - Organisational Climate and Culture - Organisational Change and Development.
  • UNIT - V
Comparative Management Styles and approaches - Japanese Management Practices Organisational Creativity and Innovation - Management of Innovation - Entrepreneurial Management - Benchmarking - Best Management Practices across the world - Select cases of Domestic & International Corporations - Management of Diversity.

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - MANAGEMENT PROCESS below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• Management Process and Behaviour.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 154
Reactions: dangbuinamphong