Mahindra - Bolero Moulded Roof Wrinkles - Mechanical Engg. (ME) Summer Training Project Report

S

santa.banta

Friends, I am sharing the summer industrial training project report of my friend who completed his summer training at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Sidcul, Haridwar (Uttra Khand) last year. The focus area of his project was - Bolero Moulded Roof Wrinkles. I am uploading the complete project report of his training at M&M.

Key topics covered in Mahindra - Bolero Moulded Roof Wrinkles - Mechanical Engg. (ME) Summer Training Project Report:

• INTRODUCTION OF Company
  • AIM & ESTABLISHMENT OF THE COMPANY - Types of services/products given/produced, Mission statement and aim of the company
  • POLICY OF THE COMPANY
  • MAHINDRA QUALITY SYSTEM
  • DEPARTMENTS OF THE COMPANY
  • LIMITATIONS - Do’s and Don'ts in the Organization
  • WORK EXPERIENCE - Description the department I worked in, A brief introduction
  • CONCLUSION - What did I learn?, How will this experience help me in the future?
You can easily download Mahindra - Bolero Moulded Roof Wrinkles - Mechanical Engg. (ME) Summer Training Project Report below.

Downloads

• Mahindra - Bolero Moulded Roof Wrinkles - Mechanical Engg. (ME) Summer Training Project Report.docx
    1,019.1 KB · Views: 65