Law of Contracts 2 - LLB Notes, Free eBook PDF Download for LLB 2nd Semester

tina.law

Mar 26, 2018
Student of
LAW (LLM)
Hi Fellow Law (LLB) Students,

On this thread, I am sharing brief and concise notes on the Law Fourth Semester, Second Year Subject - Law of Contracts II. These PDF lecture notes will help you in preparing well for your semester exams on Law of Contracts II and assist you in studying from ready made lecture notes.

The major topics covered in these lecture notes and eBook of Law of Contracts II are:

• Unit – I: Indemnity and Guarantee/Bailment and Pledge - Meaning, Distinction between Indemnity and Guarantee, Right / Duties of Indemnifier, Indemnified and Surety, Discharge of Surety, Kinds of Guarantee, Bailment and Pledge
  • Unit – II: Agency - Definitions of Agent and Principal, Essentials of relationship of agency, Creation of agency: by agreement, ratification and law, Relation of principal / agent, subagent and substituted agent, Termination of agency
  • Unit – III: Specific Relief Act, 1963 - Recovery of property, Specific performance of contracts, Injunctions – Temporary and Perpetual, Mandatory
  • Unit – IV: The Indian Partnership Act, 1932 - Nature of partnership firm, Relations of partners to one another and outsiders, Incoming and outgoing partners, Dissolution
I hope these lecture notes on Law of Contracts 2 will help you in your Law studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students! :)

Downloads

• Law-of-contracts-II - LLB Notes.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,813