Information security eBook, lecture notes PDF download for CS/IT engineers

Shaina.malhotra

Admin @ Studynama ~
Staff member
Feb 8, 2015
Student of
MBA
Hi Friends, I am sharing the eBook, lecture note and PDF download of Information Security for CS/IT Engineering Students.

This eBook, notes on Information Security contains the following modules as per CSE/IT Engineering syllabus:

• The Security Problem in Computing: The meaning of computer Security, Computer Criminals, Methods of Defense, Elementary Cryptography: Substitution Ciphers, Transpositions, Making,Good Encryption algorithms, The Data Encryption Standard, The AES Encryption Algorithms, Public Key Encryptions, Uses of Encryption.
  • Program Security: Secure Programs, Nonmalicious Program Errors, viruses and other malicious code, Targeted Malicious code, controls Against Program Threats, Protection in General- Purpose operating system protected objects and methods of protection memory and addmens protection, File protection Mechanisms, User Authentication Designing Trusted O.S: Security polices, models of security, trusted O.S design, Assurance in trusted O.S. Implementation examples.
  • Database Security: Security requirements, Reliability and integrity, Sensitive data, Inference, multilevel database, proposals for multilevel security. Security in Network: Threats in Network, Network Security Controls, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems,Secure E-Mail.
  • Administering Security: Security Planning, Risk Analysis, Organizational Security policies, Physical Security. Legal Privacy and Ethical Issues in Computer Security: Protecting Programs and data, Information and the law, Rights of Employees and Employers, Software failures, Computer Crime, Praia, Ethical issues in Computer Security, case studies of Ethics.
You can easily download these PDF lecture notes, eBook on Information Security by clicking the link below.

Downloads

• CSE - INFORMATION SECURITY.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 739
Last edited by a moderator:

sam1063

Jul 18, 2016
Student of
Engineering
Thanks Studynama for these amazing notes on Information security. These helped me prepare well for my end terms! :)