Indian Constitution and Human rights Ebook/handout pdf download BCOM first semester

Robin.9

Mar 16, 2017
Hi friends, I have shared high quality PDF eBook/notes for B.Com subject - Indian Constitution and Human rights. I am sure this B.Com eBook will help you prepare well for you exams and score good marks in the exam for Indian Constitution and Human rights.

Topics covered in this Notes, eBook file for Indian Constitution and Human rights:

• MODULE I - An overview of constitutional development, Government of India act 1909,1919,1935, Indian Independence Act 1947, The Constituent Assembly of India.
  • MODULE II - Salient features of the Indian Constitution, The Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy, Fundamental Duties
  • MODULE III - Indian federalism, Centre state relation, The finance commission, Planning commission
  • MODULE IV - Government of the Union, Indian judicial system, Government of the State.
This pdf on Indian Constitution and Human rights for B.Com First year students can be downloaded by clicking on the PDF icon below.

Downloads

• 1 SEM BCOM - INDIAN CONSTITUTION AND HUMAN RIGHTS.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,855
Last edited by a moderator:

Bhumishah5

Jun 13, 2022
Student of
B.Com.
Indian constitution and human rights for bcom 1st year file is not opening. What can I do?