IIT JEE 2012 previous year solved question paper 1 & 2 - pdf download

rajesh_sharma

Jan 29, 2015
Student of
Class XII
I am sharing the solved question paper of IIT JEE Paper 1 & 2 along with detailed solutions.

IIT JEE 2012 Question Paper 1 format: The question paper consists of 3 parts (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics). Each part consists of three sections.

• Section I contains 10 multiple choice questions. Each question has four choices (A), (B), (C) and (D) out of which ONLY ONE is correct
  • Section II contains 5 multiple choice questions. Each question has four choice (A), (B), (C) and (D) out of which ONE or MORE are correct
  • Section III contains 5 questions. The answer to each question is a single digit integer, ranging from 0 to 9 (both inclusive)

IIT JEE 2012 Question Paper 2 format: The question paper consists of 3 parts (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics). Each part consists of three sections.

• Section I contains 8 multiple choice questions. Each question has four choices (A), (B), (C) and (D) out of which ONLY ONE is correct
  • Section II contains 3 paragraphs each describing theory, experiment, data etc. There are 6 multiple choice questions relating to three paragraphs with 2 questions on each paragraph. Each question of a particular paragraph has four choices (A), (B), (C) and (D) out of which ONLY ONE is correct
  • Section III contains 6 multiple choice questions. Each question has four choices (A), (B), (C) and (D) out of which ONE or MORE are correct

Both papers are attached for easy downloading in PDF format.

Downloads

• IITJEE 2012 Paper 1.pdf
    378.5 KB · Views: 127
  • IITJEE 2012 Paper 2.pdf
    450.8 KB · Views: 124