IELTS Reading Section Free Practice Test Question Paper with Answers PDF Download

matt_ielts

Jan 23, 2018
Student of
MBA
Hello guys,

The IELTS is an international standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers. It is one of the most popular tests among Indian students and professionals who are seeking to study or work abroad.

Here I am sharing a Practice IELTS Reading section exam question paper with answers and sample solutions.

The IELTS Reading section test lasts 60 minutes. Within that time, you must complete three separate sections with a total of 40 questions. You must also transfer your answers onto a separate answer sheet (there is no extra time given for this). The Reading paper has three separate sections. Each section is a little more difficult than the one before and features authentic reading passages. The Academic module contains three long texts of an academic nature. The General Training module features a mixture of long and short texts of a more general nature, as well as texts related to work situations.

This IELTS Practice Test Reading section paper contains:

• 40 questions within 3 reading passages
  • Answers and sample solutions

I have attached this Practice paper for IELTS Reading section for direct download and use in PDF format. I hope this helps you in preparing for the IELTS reading section exam.

All the best!!

Downloads

• IELTS Free Sample Test Question Paper Answers _ Sample Solutions.pdf
    383.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IELTS Reading Section Free Sample Test Question Paper.pdf
    832.9 KB · Views: 20