IELTS Listening Section Free Practice Test Question Paper with Answers PDF Download

Nainaa.b

Pro User
Nov 8, 2017
Hello guys,

The IELTS is an international standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers. It is one of the most popular tests among Indian students and professionals who are seeking to study or work abroad.

Here I am sharing a practice IELTS Listening section exam question paper with answers and sample solutions.

The IELTS Listening section question paper is the same in both the Academic and the General Training modules of the IELTS test. It lasts approximately 30 minutes and you are given an extra 10 minutes to write your answers on a separate answer sheet. The Listening paper has four separate sections. Each section is a little more difficult than the one before. They feature speakers from a variety of English-speaking countries. Each section has a different focus.
  • In Section 1, you will hear a conversation between two people (e.g. finding out information about travel).
  • In Section 2, you will hear a monologue on a general topic (e.g. a radio broadcast).
  • In Section 3, you will hear a conversation between two or three people in an academic context (e.g. discussing an assignment).
  • In Section 4, you will hear a monologue in an academic context (e.g. a lecture).
This IELTS practice test Listening section paper contains:
  • 40 questions in the IELTS Test Writing section
  • Answers/sample solutions
I have attached this practice paper for IELTS Listening section for direct download and use in PDF format. I hope this helps you in preparing for the IELTS exam. All the best!!

Downloads

• IELTS Free Practice Test Answers _ Sample Solutions.pdf
    175.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IELTS Free Practice Test Recording Script Listening Section.pdf
    724.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IELTS Listening Section Free Practice Test.pdf
    392.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator: