Human Resource Management (HRM) Notes, Book in Hindi medium for BCom 2nd Year - PDF Free Download

sana_2cool

Feb 5, 2015
Student of
Class XI
Hi B.Com. Students, I am sharing B.Com. Second Year subject - Human Resource Management notes, book for Hindi medium students. Human Resource Management is mostly taught as part of the B.Com. 2nd Year course and these Hindi medium PDF lecture notes will help prepare well for your BCom semester exams.

The major topics covered in these Hindi Medium B.Com. Second Year lecture notes and Book of Human Resource Management are:

• Human Resource Development: concept, benefits and prerequisites. Difference between human resource development and human resource management. Role, functions and status of human resource manager. Role of chief executives, Line managers and HRD managers in developing human resources. Personnel policies, procedures and programmes. Human resource planning. Job evaluation.
  • Recruitment: steps in recruitment, recruitment policy, sources and methods of recruitment. Selection process and policy. Career planning: objectives and responsibilities; process, prerequisites advantages and limitations of career planning; career problems and their solutions.
  • Training and development: concept and importance of training; training methods/techniques. Performance appraisal.
  • Wage and salary administration: Promotion, transfer, demotion, separation and absenteeism; labour turnover. Personnel records and audit.
  • Industrial relations in India: HRD practices in Indian industries. Concept and forms of industrial democracy.
You can download these Hindi Medium PDF lecture notes on Human Resource Management for your B.Com. Second 2nd year studies by clicking the download link below.

Downloads

• BCom - B.Com II_HRM.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 737
Reactions: Manoharsolanke

pratima123

Dec 15, 2022
Student of
B.Com.
can you please send me HRM 3rd semester book in hindi medium because this is 2nd semester book pdf and management and principal book also in hindi medium . i'm in b.com hons 3rd semester so according to my syllabus can you give me study materials