Environmental Governance & Role of Judiciary in India Notes & eBook PDF Download for Law First Year

tina.law

Mar 26, 2018
Student of
LAW (LLM)
Hi Fellow Law Students,

I am sharing a brief and concise PDF file containing LLB Lecture notes on Environmental Governance & Role of Judiciary in India. This is a 200 page pdf collection of notes and handouts on this subject - Environmental Governance & Role of Judiciary in India and contains detailed summary of the important topics.

The topics covered in these lecture notes and eBook of Environmental Governance & Role of Judiciary in India Lecture Notes & eBook PDF Download for Law/LLB First Year are:
  • CHAPTER I: INTRODUCTION
  • CHAPTER II: HOW GREEN IS THE INDIAN JCDICIARY?
    • Understanding the Concept of Green in India: Conceptual Framework
    • Environmental cases of the 'Industry versus Environment' type
  • CHAPTER III: JUDICIAL DECISIOK-MAKING PROCESS ON ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES
    • The Process of Judicial Decision-Making in Environmental Cases between 1980-2000
    • Impact of Prevailing Soci-Economic and Political Environment
  • CHAPTER IV: IMPACT OF JUDICIAL INTERVENTION ON ENVIRONMENTAL GOVERNANCE: CONTRIBUTIONS AND COMPLICATIONS
    • Judicial Intervention in the affairs of other organs and its Implications
  • CHAPTER V: CONCLUSION
    • Policy Implications
I hope these lecture notes on Environmental Governance & Role of Judiciary in India will help you in your Law studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Downloads

• Environmental-Governance-and-Role-of-Judiciary-in-India.pdf
    5.6 MB · Views: 901
Reactions: softchimp4u