Entrepreneurship pdf lecture notes, ebook download pdf for mba students

tara_nautiyal

Expert User
Feb 22, 2015
Student of
MBA
Dear friends!

In this thread on studynama, I am sharing with everyone the lecture notes on the subject Entrepreneurship. This ebook in the PDF format will help you in your studies and research on the subject Entrepreneurship.

The following topics are covered in this ebook/lecture notes for Entrepreneurship:

Concept: Need and Significance of Entrepreneurship Development in Global contexts. Entrepreneurship Development, concepts, Process, Experience and strategies. Dynamics of Entrepreneurship Development

Entrepreneurship Quality / Motivation: The Entrepreneurship, Myths and Misconception, qualities, Characteristics and role demanded of an Entrepreneur, Process of Developing Entrepreneur Qualities Enterprise Launching & Resources: Government Programmes, Policies, Incentive and Institutional Networking for Enterprise setting, Steps of setting new Enterprise, Scanning Business Environment, Sensing Business opportunity & Identifying Product

Business Plan Preparation: Procedure & Steps, Market Survey & Demand Analysis, Growth, Modernization & Expansion of Enterprise

These are just some topics in these notes. Please download the ebook notes on this subject of Entrepreneurship below.

Downloads

• ENTREPRENEURSHIP.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,819
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sam_bhatia

Oct 16, 2015
Student of
its not getting downloaded. it redirects me every time to login and when i login also it does not download.