English101 - Notice, Agenda & MInutes - English Studies & Training for SAT, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, IELTS,

english_prof

New User
Apr 1, 2018
Student of
Hey Folks,

As we all know, it is extremely important to be an expert in English if you plan on appearing for the International Studies exams like GRE, GMAT, SAT, IELTS, TOEFL or PTE.

Thus, to help you in improving your skills in English and Communication, on this thread, I am sharing an excellent hi-quality study resource on the topic – Notice, Agenda and Minutes.

This brief study material on Notice, Agenda and Minutes will provide you the required knowledge on this topic with easy to read material and can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in Notice, Agenda and Minutes Notes & Study Material of English:

• Why & Where
  • Notice
  • Agenda
  • Numbering in Agenda and Minutes
  • Agenda --Format
  • Minutes--Format
  • Review of the Minutes of the previous meeting

You can download the PDF notes & study material on the English 101 topic - Notice ,Agenda and Minutes below.

I hope you like them and get help in your English preparation. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!

Downloads

• English101 - Notice, Agenda & MInutes.pdf
    681 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Ujjwal2211