Corporate Law Lecture Notes, PDF eBook for BCom First Year - Free Download

ravi_bajaj

Mar 30, 2018
Student of
Engineering
Hey Folks, I am sharing the PDF lecture notes for the subject – Corporate Law for B.Com. first year students. These B.Com. notes and eBook on corporate law have been prepared by experienced commerce faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material.

List of key topics in B.Com. Corporate Law PDF Notes eBook:

• Unit 1 - National company law tribunal (NCLT), meaning of company, lifting of or piercing the corporate veil, private company, public company, one person company (OPC), small company, dormant company, formation of companies, illegal companies, promoters
  • Unit 2 - Documents: memorandum of association, articles of association
  • Unit 3 - Management, directors, director identification number (DIN), removal of directors- section 169, annual general meeting
  • Unit 4 - Dividends, accounts, audit, modes of winding up
  • Unit 5 - Depositories law, the depositories act 1996, penalty, offenses by companies
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the B.Com. subject - Corporate law below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students. Cheers!

Downloads

• Corporate Law Lecture Notes, eBook for BCom First Year & Second Semester - PDF Download.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 305
Last edited by a moderator: