Control Systems eBook PDF Lecture Notes Download for Electrical Engineers

Rinky.arora

~ La la Land ~
Feb 28, 2015
Student of
Engineering
Friends, check out the PDF eBook and notes for Control System Engineering for the students studying in Electrical Engineering branch. This eBook is very useful and can help you score really well during your exam.

The topics covered in these lecture notes of Control Systems Engineering are as follows:

SYSTEMS AND THEIR REPRESENTATION: Basic elements in control systems, Open and closed loop systems, Electrical analogy of Mechanical and thermal systems, Transfer function, Synchros, AC and DC servomotors, Block diagram reduction techniques, Signal flow graphs.

TIME RESPONSE: Time response, Time domain specifications, Types of test input, I and II order system response, Error coefficients, Generalized error series, Steady state error, P, PI, PID modes of feedback control.

FREQUENCY RESPONSE: Frequency response, Bode plot, Polar plot, Determination of closed loop response from open loop response, Correlation between frequency domain and time domain specifications.

STABILITY OF CONTROL SYSTEM: Characteristics equation, Location of roots in S plane for stability, Routh Hurwitz criterion, Root locus construction, Effect of pole, zero addition, Gain margin and phase margin, Nyquist stability criterion.

COMPENSATOR DESIGN: Performance criteria, Lag, lead and lag-lead networks, Compensator design using bode Plots

Please click the link below to download Control Systems eBook PDF Lecture Notes.

Here's the link to download another PDF eBook on Control Engineering - Control system 1 engineering lecture notes,ebook,pdf download for EE branch - Electrical (EE) Engineering Notes, eBooks

Downloads

• EE2253 - Control Systems.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 3,142
Last edited by a moderator:

pasi

May 13, 2016
Student of
Engineering
Just downloaded it - will let you know how my exam goes :)

pasi

May 13, 2016
Student of
Engineering
I am back! This PDF is simply superb :) I ended up having a great exam, all thanks to this PDF notes and eBook on Control Systems. I strongly recommend to study from this.

adrsh

Senior User
Sep 20, 2020
This is great! Simply the best study material ever for Control Systems subject – these PDF notes eBook for Control Systems would be a great help for all Electrical engineering students.

I am bookmarking Studynama for my future reference!