Circuit theory pdf lecture notes, ebook free download for engineering

Rinky.arora

~ La la Land ~
Feb 28, 2015
Student of
Engineering
Hey Fellow Engineers!

I am sharing the class lecture notes/ebook for the subject Circuit theory for first year engineering students. This subject is common for all branches for the first year students. This ebook of Circuit theory is in PDF format which is easily downloadable.

The following topics are covered in these Circuit theory notes/ebook:

UNIT I BASIC CIRCUIT ANALYSIS: Ohm‟s law, Kirchoff‟s laws, DC and AC circuits, Resistors in series and parallel circuits, Mesh current and node voltage method of analysis for DC and AC circuits ( AC circuits at elementary level only)

UNIT II NETWORK REDUCTION AND NETWORK THEOREMS FOR DC AND AC CIRCUITS: Network reduction: Voltage and current division, Source Transformation, Star, delta conversion, Thevenin‟s Theorem and Norton‟s Theorem- Superposition Theorem, Maximum power transfer Theorem.

UNIT III RESONANCE AND COUPLED CIRCUITS: Series and Parallel resonance, their frequency response, Quality factor and Bandwidth, Self and Mutual inductance, Co-efficient of coupling, Tuned circuits, single Tuned circuits and double Tuned circuits.

UNIT IV TRANSIENT RESPONSE OF DC AND AC CIRCUITS: Transient response of RL, RC, and RLC circuits using Laplace Transform for DC input and AC sinusoidal inputs only.

UNIT V ANALYSIS OF THREE PHASE CIRCUITS: Three phase balanced and unbalanced voltage sources, analysis of three phase 3 wire and 4 wire circuits with star and delta connected loads, balanced and unbalanced phasor diagram of voltages and currents, power and power factor measurements in three phase circuits.

You can easily download these Circuit theory notes and eBook by clicking the document icon below.

Downloads

• CIRCUIT THEORY.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 2,552
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lodhijiitkg13

sam_bhatia

Feb 5, 2015
Student of
Class XII
Wow - I had been looking for competent notes on circuit theory for a long time. This surely helps!!