BTech Mechanical Engg. Major Project Report on Remotely Operated Fire Fighting Robot - Free PDF Download

akshay

Feb 19, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Hello guys,

You can download all projects for Mechanical engineering from this section.This is a project report on fire fighting robot remotely operated. Read more about this ME major project report.

Autonomous robots can act on their own, independent of any controller. The basic idea is to program the robot to respond a certain way to outside stimuli. The very simple bump-and-go robot is a good illustration of how this works.

This sort of robot has a bumper sensor to detect obstacles. When you turn the robot on, it zips along in a straight line. When it finally hits an obstacle, the impact pushes in its bumper sensor. The robot's programming tells it to back up, turn to the right and move forward again, in response to every bump. In this way, the robot changes direction any time it encounters an obstacle.
Download all projects, reports & lecture notes on studynama.com. Also, download Btech ME major project report on fire fighting robot remotely operated by clicking on the PDF icon below.

Downloads

• Btech ME major project report on fire fighting robot remotely operated.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 204
Reactions: simran.sharma