BSc. Physics Semester 3 - Lecture Notes, eBook PDF Download

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks, I welcome you to my BSc. Thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the Bsc. subject – Physics.

These notes and eBook on Physics have been prepared by experienced Science faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 30 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in B.Sc. Physics Notes eBook:
  • UNIT 1: MOLECULAR COLLISIONS
  • UNIT 2: MEAN FREE PATH
  • UNIT 3: TRANSPORT PHENOMENA
  • UNIT 4: JOULE EXPANSION OF IDEAL GAS
  • UNIT 5: LIQUEFACTION OF GASES
  • UNIT 6: EQUATION OF STATE: REAL GASES: VAN DER WAALS AND OTHER EQUATIONS
  • UNIT 7: DEVIATION FROM IDEAL GAS BEHAVIOUR
  • UNIT 8: VANDER WALLS EQUATION OF STATE
  • UNIT 9: JOULE THOMSON EXPERIMENT
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject – Physics. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Downloads

• BSc. Physics Semester 3 - Lecture Notes, eBook PDF Download.pdf
    927.9 KB · Views: 471
Last edited by a moderator:

pankajphil

Aug 24, 2018
Student of
Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my BSc. Thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject –Physics.

These notes and eBook on Physics have been prepared by experienced Science faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 30 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in Physics Notes eBook:
  • UNIT 1: MOLECULAR COLLISIONS
  • UNIT 2: MEAN FREE PATH
  • UNIT 3: TRANSPORT PHENOMENA
  • UNIT 4: JOULE EXPANSION OF IDEAL GAS
  • UNIT 5: LIQUEFACTION OF GASES
  • UNIT 6: EQUATION OF STATE: REAL GASES: VAN DER WAALS AND OTHER EQUATIONS
  • UNIT 7: DEVIATION FROM IDEAL GAS BEHAVIOUR
  • UNIT 8: VANDER WALLS EQUATION OF STATE
  • UNIT 9: JOULE THOMSON EXPERIMENT
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject – Physics. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!
thanks a lot