BHEL - Manufacturing Process of 500MW Turbo Generator Bars - Electrical Engg. (EE) Summer Training Project Report

S

santa.banta

Hi Electrical Engineering Students,

I am sharing my friends Summer Industrial Training report that he prepared last year. He undertook training at BHEL as part of his Third Year Electrical Engineering Course. The main focus of the industrial training was - Manufacturing Process of 500MW Turbo Generator Bars.

Key topics covered in BHEL - Manufacturing Process of 500MW Turbo Generator Bars - Electrical Engg. (EE) Summer Training Project Report:
  • BHEL: An Overview
  • Coil & Insulation Manufacturing Shop (Block-IV)
  • Mfg Process Flow Chart Of 500mw TG Stator Bar
  • Manufacturing Process Of Bars
  • Bay-1: Resin System, Testing, Tan Test, HV (High Voltage) Testing
  • Bay-2: Insulation Check, Conductor Tapping, Winding Boat Coil, Boat Insulation, Stack Pressing, Forming, Insulation, Impregnation, Curing, Finishing
  • Electrical Machines Block (Block — I): Manufacturing Process, Turbo Generator
  • Constructional Features Of Stator Winding
  • Constructional Features Of Rotor
  • Conclusion And Bibliography
You can easily download BHEL - Manufacturing Process of 500MW Turbo Generator Bars - Electrical Engg. (EE) Summer Training Project Report below.

Downloads

• BHEL - Manufacturing Process of 500MW Turbo Generator Bars - Electrical Engg. (EE) Summer Trai...pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 78