BCom (H) Financial Accounting First Year Sem 1 - Lecture Notes, eBook

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my BCOM HONOURS thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – financial accounting.

These notes and eBook on financial accounting have been prepared by experienced commerce faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 29 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in financial accounting Notes eBook:
  • Unit: I Accounting concepts
  • Unit II- Hire Purchase system
  • Unit III- Inventory valuation
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - financial accounting below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• BCom (H) Financial Accounting First Year Sem 1 - Lecture Notes, eBook PDF Download.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,393
  • Love
Reactions: Robin.9

Robin.9

Mar 16, 2017
hi @shruthi.ur - these notes on Financial Accounting First Year Sem 1 for BCom Hons. are super helpful for my studies. Thanks!

chetiwal2002

Dec 16, 2020
Delhi
Student of
B.Com.
I request you to please add all of the units which is there in 1st year financial accounting BCOM(H). Your content in the PDF form is so good and helpfull but make sure to put full fledge content. I am attatching the image of content of financial accounting 1st year.

Downloads

• 1.png
    1.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 270
  • 2.png
    2.png
    71 KB · Views: 212
Reactions: 5Lisa