[Ace Academy] Environmental Engineering - Civil Engineering Gate Handwritten Notes

ravi_bajaj

Mar 30, 2018
Student of
Engineering
Hey Fellow Engineers,

Here are some very well written notes on the subject Environmental Engineering which were compiled by my friend Ganesha during his GATE coaching at Made Easy and Ace Academy. These notes for Civil Engineering are all hand written and will give you an overview of the syllabus as well as the key topics that need to be studies on the subject - Environmental Engineering.

My advice would be to view these notes atleast once and refer to these along with your other GATE notes nad study material.

List of key topics in this Environmental Engineering GATE notes:

Water and Waste Water: Quality standards, basic unit processes and operations for water treatment. Drinking water standards, water requirements, basic unit operations and unit processes for surface water treatment, distribution of water. Sewage and sewerage treatment, quantity and characteristics of wastewater. Primary, secondary and tertiary treatment of wastewater, effluent discharge standards. Domestic wastewater treatment, quantity of characteristics of domestic wastewater, primary and secondary treatment. Unit operations and unit processes of domestic wastewater, sludge disposal. Air Pollution: Types of pollutants, their sources and impacts, air pollution meteorology, air pollution control, air quality standards and limits. Municipal Solid Wastes: Characteristics, generation, collection and transportation of solid wastes, engineered systems for solid waste management (reuse/ recycle, energy recovery, treatment and disposal). Noise Pollution: Impacts of noise, permissible limits of noise pollution, measurement of noise and control of noise pollution.

You can download the PDF file below to access these GATE handwritten notes on the subject Environmental Engineering for civil engineering.
I hope you like them and get help in your GATE preparation. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!
Cheers!

Downloads

• [Ace Academy] Environmental Engineering - Civil Engineering Gate Handwritten Notes PDF Download.pdf
    5.2 MB · Views: 240
Reactions: Lahari017

gargipradeep

Apr 9, 2020
Student of
Engineering
Thanks for uploading notes but only answers are written without question where are questions for the above answers in pdf