Labor Law - case law - PDF eBook, notes for LLB students

neharika.jain

Oct 3, 2015
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Hi Fellow law students, I am sharing the file in eBook format (PDF) for the subject: Labor Law - Case Law for LLB and BA.LLB students.

Details about the attached notes/eBook for Labor Law - Case Law: Total pages: 108 | File size: 2.2 MB

You can easily download these notes/eBook for Labor Law - Case Law by clicking the download link below.

Downloads

• Labour Law - Case Law - LLB.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 5,226
Last edited by a moderator:

sachinsagarsj

Nov 25, 2019
BanG!!!!!!!!LoReeee
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Hi Fellow law students, I am sharing the file in eBook format (PDF) for the subject: Labor Law - Case Law for LLB and BA.LLB students.

Details about the attached notes/eBook for Labor Law - Case Law: Total pages: 108 | File size: 2.2 MB

You can easily download these notes/eBook for Labor Law - Case Law by clicking the download link below.
tysm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rj16

Jan 16, 2020
Student of
LAW (LLB)

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

aaronyusha

Mar 20, 2022
Student of
LAW (LLB)

Thanks