Women & Child Law revision notes, book, eBook for LLB/Law students - Free PDF Download

tina.law

Mar 26, 2018
Student of
LAW (LLM)
Hi Fellow Law (LLB) Students,

On this thread, I am sharing brief and concise notes on the Law Sixth Semester, Third Year Subject - Women & Child Law. These PDF lecture notes will help you in preparing well for your semester exams and assist you in studying from ready made lecture notes.

The major topics covered in these lecture notes and eBook of Women & Child Law are:
  • UNIT - I: Women in India, Pre Independence Period, Post Independence Position, Constitutional Provisions to Women, Unequal Status of Woman in Difference Personal Laws, Uniform Civil Code Towards Gender Justice
  • UNIT - II: Sex Inequality in Inheritance Rights, Guardianship, Divorce, Criminal Law and Social Legislation, Women Participation in Domestic Government
  • Unit -III: Women Employment, Protection and Enforcement Agencies, Protectional Rights and Remedies under Criminal Laws, Women’s Protectional Rights under the Indian Penal Code, 1860, Women’s Protectional Rights under Evidence Act, The Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986, The Commission of Sati (Prevention) Act, 1987, Pre Natal Diagnostic Techniques, Regulation and Prevention of Misuse) Act, 1994, Women’s Protectional Rights under Industrial Law, The Equal Remuneration Act, 1976, The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961, Women’s Protectional Right and Remedies, under the Factories Ct, 1948, Women’s Rights Under the Employee's, State Insurance Ct, 1948, Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961, Convention on the Elimination of All forms of Discrimination Against Women, The National Commission for Women Act, 1990, Domestic Violence Act, 2005
  • UNIT - IV: Social Constitutional and international Legal Status of Child, National Policy for Children 1987, Indian Constitutional Provisions Regarding Welfare of Child, U.N. Declaration of the Rights of Child, U.N. Declaration of the Right of the child, 1924 and 1959 and the 1986 Convention on Children
  • UNIT - V: Legal Protection to the Child, Child and Criminal Liability, Indian Responsibility for the Education of Child, Family Relations and Child, Legal Control of Child Labor, Discrimination Against Female Child, Child and Contractual Liability
I hope these lecture notes on Women & Child Law will help you in your Law studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students! :)

Downloads

• Women & Child Law 3 Sem Second Year Law (LLB) Lecture Notes, eBook PDF Download.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,184
Last edited by a moderator:

vidyulla

Senior User
Oct 5, 2020
Greatly helpful PDF eBook/notes on Women and Child Law for all LLB third year Law students as per syllabus in most Indian universities! Thanks and appreciate the sharing!!