[PDF] Surveying 1 eBook, Notes Download for BTech Civil Engineers

N

nainagupta95

Surveying 1 is a fundamental subject in civil engineering that deals with the measurement, analysis, and representation of spatial data. The syllabus for Surveying 1 includes various topics such as principles of surveying, chain surveying, compass surveying, leveling, theodolite surveying, and contouring. The course aims to equip students with the knowledge and skills required to conduct accurate and precise measurements of land and other features, enabling them to prepare maps, plans, and drawings.

The subject also emphasizes the use of modern surveying equipment and software, such as Global Positioning Systems (GPS) and Geographic Information Systems (GIS), to facilitate accurate measurements and data analysis. The Surveying 1 course is essential for civil engineering students as it lays the foundation for the subsequent years of study and practical work in the field of civil engineering.

Here is an awesome eBook and notes of the Civil Engineering subject - SURVEYING 1. You can easily download these Surveying-1 notes in PDF format on this page.

Some of the important topics that are covered in these Surveying 1 Notes/eBook of Civil Engineering are:
  • Unit-1: Introduction And Chain Surveying
  • Unit-2: Compass Surveying And Plane Table Surveying

• Unit-3: Leveling And Applications
  • Unit-4: Theodolite Surveying
  • Unit-5: Engineering Surveying
These notes/eBook for Surveying-1 can be easily downloaded from the link below.

You can also find lecture notes, eBook in PDF for SURVEYING-2 here: SURVEYING II - ebook, notes pdf download for cilvil engineers

Downloads

• Surveying - 1 - Ebook & Notes.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 6,547
Last edited by a moderator:

simran.sharma

Jun 17, 2018
Student of
Engineering
Thanks for the super amazing share of Surveying 1 eBook and Notes :)

anurag.rana

Sep 11, 2018
After searching most of sites, I stuck on this website and found interesting Surveying 1 Btech notes. I want to thanks whole team of Studynama.

Rghv

R007
Jul 13, 2018
Student of
Class XII
Super helpful notes on Surveying 1 - thank you!!

cool.sardar

Feb 21, 2015
Fantastic civil engineering study material on Surveying 1 subject. I just loved the detail and conciseness in the notes for easy understanding. Good luck!

akshay

Feb 19, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Great notes / eBook for Surveying 1 - I am sure all civil engineering BTECH students will love this study material!