[PDF] Research Methodology Notes, eBook for MBA/PGDM - Free Download

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks, on this thread, I have shared the PDF eBook containing the lecture notes for the MBA/PGDM subject – Research Methodology .

These notes and eBook on Research Methodology have been prepared by experienced Commerce faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 355 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in Research Methodology Notes eBook of MBA & PGDM:

> INTRODUCTION : Definition of Research, Qualities of Researcher, Components of Research Problem, Various Steps in Scientific Research, Types of Research; Hypotheses Research Purposes - Research Design - Survey Research - Case Study Research.

> DATA COLLECTION: - Sources of Data: Primary Data, Secondary Data; Procedure Questionnaire - Sampling Merits and Demerits - Experiments - Kinds - Procedure; Control Observation - Merits - Demerits - Kinds - Procedure - Sampling Errors - Type-I Error Type-II Error.

> STATISTICAL ANALYSIS: Introduction to Statistics - Probability Theories -Conditional Probability, Poisson Distribution, Binomial Distribution and Properties of Normal Distributions, Point and Interval Estimates of Means and Proportions; Hypothesis Tests, One Sample Test - Two Sample Tests / Chi-Square Test, Association of Attributes - t¬Test - Standard deviation - Co-efficient of variations - Index Number, Time Series Analysis, Decision Tree.

> STATISTICAL APPLICATIONS: Correlation and Regression Analysis - Analysis of Variance, Completely Randomized Design, Randomized Complete Block Design, Latin Square Design - Partial and Multiple Correlation - Discriminate Analysis - Cluster Analysis - Factor Analysis and Conjoint Analysis - Multifactor Evaluation, Two-factor Evaluation Approaches.

> RESEARCH REPORTS: Structure and Components of Research Report, Types of Report, Good Research Report, Pictures and Graphs, Introduction to SPSS.

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - Research Methodology below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students. Cheers!!

Downloads

• Reseach Methodology Lecture Notes, eBook - MBA First Year Sem 2 - Free PDF Download.pdf.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 702
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dangbuinamphong