Quantitative Techniques for Managers (QTM) Lecture Notes, eBook - MBA First Year Sem 2

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – Quantitative Techniques for Managers.

These notes and eBook on Quantitative Techniques for Managers have been prepared by experienced Commerce faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 361 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in Quantitative Techniques for Managers Notes eBook:

• UNIT -I
Stages of Development of Operations Research, Applications of Operations Research, Limitations of Operations Research, Introduction to Linear Programming, Graphical Method, Simplex Method and Duality.
  • UNIT -II
Transportation Problem, Assignment Problem, Inventory Control - Introduction to Inventory Management, Basic Deterministic Models, Purchase Models, Manufacturing Models without Shortages and with Shortages, Inventory Model with discrete demand distribution.
  • UNIT-III
Shortest Path Problem, Minimum Spanning Tree Problem, CPM/PERT, Crashing of a Project Network.
  • UNIT-IV
Game Theory: Two Person Zero-sum Games, Graphical Solution of (2 x n) and (m x 2) Games, LP Approach to Game Theory - Goal programming - Formulations.
  • UNIT - V
Introduction to Queuing Theory, Basic Waiting Line Models: (M/M/1 ):(GD/a/a), (M/M/C):GD/a/a) - Introduction to queuing system simulation - Introduction to Basic Replacement Analysis: Economic Life of an Asset, Selection of - Best Replacement Alternative.

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - Quantitative Techniques below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• Quantitative Techniques for Managers (QTM).pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 348