[PDF] Family Law LLB Notes, eBook - Free PDF Download

cool.sardar

Feb 21, 2015
Family Law is a subject that deals with the legal aspects of domestic relations and family matters. It covers various topics such as marriage, divorce, adoption, child custody, property rights, and inheritance. The course provides students with an understanding of the legal framework that governs family relationships and equips them with the knowledge to handle legal issues that may arise in a family setting. Students pursuing LLB course study Family Law to gain a comprehensive understanding of the various laws and regulations that govern family relationships and matters.

In this thread, I have shared the study material and notes for the LLB subject Family Law. The attached eBook notes of Family Law contains self-prepared notes that will help you understand the concepts, theories and help you score well in semester examinations.

List of key topics covered in Family Law LLB Notes, eBook:
  • Void and Voidable marriages (sections 11 and 12)
  • Restitution of Conjugal Rights (Section 9)
  • Judicial Separation [sections 10 and 13 (IA)]
  • Divorce [sections 13(1), (2), 13(1A), 13A, 13B]
  • Repudiation of Marriage (Option of Puberty), Section 13(2)(4)

• DIVORCE BY MUTUAL CONSENT [Section 13B]
  • Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, sections.24 and 25
  • The Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act, 1956
  • Impediments to the Adoption of a Son, Section ELEVEN (1)
  • The Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956
  • PART II - MUSLIM LAW
  • Conversion – Its impact
  • APOSTASY [Section 4]
The PDF version of the Family Law LLB Notes, eBook is attached below for easy download.

Downloads

• FAMILY LAW-SEM-1.pdf
    668.7 KB · Views: 13,562
Last edited by a moderator:

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Please guide me how to download study materials please

Hi Syed, you can easily download any study material on studynama by simply visiting the study material page and clicking on the file icon. Please let me know in case of any other query.

ajay75thakur

Aug 2, 2016
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Please suggest how to down load the ebook. As I am clicking on the file icon, It is displaying the same page. Thanks

indiancs

Mar 4, 2017
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Great content. Thanks Studynama for this help and I am sure this will be helpful for my exams!

Reactions: tina.law