Microprocessors & Microcomputers notes, eBook, book for CSE/IT Engineering - PDF download

Ranjith.ds

Mar 15, 2017
Hi CSE/IT engineering friends, I am uploading high quality PDF lecture notes on Microprocessors and Microcomputers. I hope these lecture notes and handouts will help you prepare for your semester exams.

Key topics covered in this Notes, eBook of Microprocessors and Microcomputers:

• Module 1 - Microprocessors, Microcomputers and Assembly Language: Microprocessors, Microprocessor. Instruction Set, Computer Languages, Microcomputers. Interfacing I/O devices and Memory. Memory mapped I/O and I/O mapped I/o.
  • Module II - The Processors: 8086/8088- Architectures, Pin Diagrams and Timing Diagrams:- Register Organisation. of 8086, Architecture, Signal Descriptions of 8086, Physical Memory Organisation, General Bus Operation, I/O Addressing Capability, Special Processor Activities, Minimum Mode 8086 System and Timings, Maximum Mode 8086 System and Timings.
  • Module III - 8086 Instruction Set and ALP:- Machine Language Instruction Formats, Addressing Modes of 8086, Instruction Set of 8086, Assembler Directives and Operators, ALP
  • Module-IV - Special Architectural Features and Related Programming:- Introduction to Stack, Stack structure of 8086, Interrupts and Interrupt Service Routines, Interrupt Cycle of 8086, Non Maskable Interrupt, Maskable Interrupt (INTR), Interrupt Programming, Passing Parameters, to Size More than 64K, MACROS, Timings and Delays.
  • Module V - General-Purpose Programmable Peripheral Devices:- The 8255A Programmable Peripheral Interface, Illustration: Interfacing Keyboard and Seven-Segment Display, Illustration: Bidirectional Data Transfer between Two Microcomputers, The 8259A Programmable Interrupt Controller, Direct Memory Access (DMA) and the 8257 DMA Controller
These notes on Microprocessors and Microcomputers for CSE/IT Engineering syllabus can be downloaded by clicking on the PDF icon below.

Downloads

• BTech-CSE_IT - MICROPROCESSORS _ MICROCOMPUTER.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 203
Last edited by a moderator: