[PDF] MBA/PGDM Core 1st Sem Subject Notes, Guide, eBooks, Handouts PPTs - Free Download

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
A warm welcome to all students of MBA/PGDM first year and first semester/term. In this page, I will be sharing links to access study material for MBA/PGDM subjects which are taught in the first year and first semester/term of your course. You may easily access these MBA/PGDM notes and eBooks by visiting the below links for each subject:

MBA/PGDM Core 1st Sem Subject Notes, Guide, eBooks, Handouts PPTs

I hope these notes, handouts and student created study material will be helpful in your MBA/PGDM studies of first year and first semester. In case you have any specific request for notes of a particular subject, please feel free to drop a line in the comment section below.

Didn't find your specific subject? Don't worry! Check out these other Sections on MBA Lecture notes:
If you still don't find your specific subject, please post your request in the REQUESTS Section here ». One of the MBA course seniors will share your requested study material quickly.

Last edited:
Reactions: tina.law

tina.law

Mar 26, 2018
Student of
LAW (LLM)
Thanks for sharing this amazing list of MBA 1st Semester notes and handouts PDFs. I am sure all students will greatly benefit by it :)

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Can I get Supply chain management materials
Please use the search button at the top to look for required study resources. Here are quick links to MBA supply chain notes:

Hope this is helpful :)

chan1901

Sep 9, 2022
Student of
MBA
Hello sir, can I get organisational behaviour of MBA 1st sem PDF