MBA Marketing - Global Marketing Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 4

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – GLOBAL MARKETING.

These notes and eBook on GLOBAL MARKETING have been prepared by experienced Commerce faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 418 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in GLOBAL MARKETING Notes eBook:
  • UNIT-I
The international marketing environment - Political and legal systems - Multilateral and Geographical Groupings - Culture and Business Customs - Economic and Financial dimensions.
  • UNIT –II
Understanding the global consumer market - Scope and challenges of international marketing - Assessing international market opportunities - Marketing Research.
  • UNIT-III
International marketing management - Planning and organization - Market entry strategies - Export, joint ventures and direct investments.
  • UNIT –IV
Global product management - standardization vs. differentiation - Product planning and development - Marketing industrial products and services globally - Pricing for international markets.
  • UNIT – V
Global logistics management - International distribution systems - Global advertising and promotional strategies - Sales management - Developing marketing strategies and programs for international markets.

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - GLOBAL MARKETING below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA Marketing - Global Marketing Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 4 - Free PDF Download.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 72