MBA HR - Performance Management (PM) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – Performance Management.

These notes and eBook on Performance Management have been prepared by experienced MBA HR faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are235 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in Performance Management Notes eBook:
  • UNIT-I Quality Performance Management - Concept - Dimensions - Facilitating Organisations for Performance Organizational Dynamics and Employee Performance – Job Analysis
  • UNIT-II Work Place and Its Improvement Through 5S - Modern Management Techniques and Management of Employee Performance - Team Building - Concept, Culture, Methods, Effectiveness & Empowerment Problems - Potential and Perspectives.
  • UNIT-III Organizational Structure and Employee Motivation and Morale - Contemporary Thinking on Employment Practices and Work Schedules - Related Performance Appraisal Systems – Reward Based – Team Based – Competency Based- Leadership Based -Quality Circle - Features - Process.
  • UNIT-IV Industrial Restructuring - Reward System and Employee Productivity - Performance Counseling – Performance Evaluation & Monitoring – Methods of Performance Evaluation -Performance Management in Multi National Corporations.
  • UNIT-V Indian and Western Thoughts - Performance Management in the perspective of Indian Ethos – Ethical Issues and Dilemmas in Performance Management.
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject- Performance Management below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA HR - Performance Management (PM) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 231