Maintenance engineering E-content lecture notes,ebook,pdf download for ME

Helloo Fellows,

Maintenance engineering E-content is one of the most important subject in Mechanical,Automobile and Industrial Production engineering branch. So, i thought to share this excellent ebook in the pdf format for you all to download and study. These notes cover the following topics.

UNIT I PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES OF MAINTENANCE PLANNING
Basic principles of maintenance planning – Objectives and principles of planned maintenance activity – Importance and benefits of sound maintenance systems – Reliability and machine availability – MTBF, MTTR and MWT – Factors of availability – Maintenance organization – Maintenance economics.

UNIT II MAINTENANCE POLICIES – PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE
Maintenance categories – Comparative merits of each category – Preventive maintenance, maintenance schedules and repair cycle – Principles and methods of lubrication – TPM.

UNIT III CONDITION MONITORING
Condition monitoring – Cost comparison with and without CM – On-load testing and off-load testing – Methods and instruments for CM – Temperature sensitive tapes – Pistol thermometers – Wear-debris analysis.

UNIT IV REPAIR METHODS FOR BASIC MACHINE ELEMENTS
Repair methods for beds, slide-ways, spindles, gears, lead screws and bearings – Failure analysis – Failures and their development – Logical fault location methods – Sequential fault location.

UNIT V REPAIR METHODS FOR MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT
Repair methods for material handling equipment – Equipment records – Job order systems –Use of computers in maintenance.

Downloads

Yes Maintenance engineering E-content is also here, I found amazing notes and ebook ! keep up the good work guys