Linear integrated circuits & applications PDF lecture notes, eBook download

Rinky.arora

~ La la Land ~
Feb 28, 2015
Student of
Engineering
Hi Friends,

I am sharing the lecture notes of Linear integrated circuits & applications (LICA) for students in Electrical engineering branch. This PDF eBook covers the most important topics for this subject in a concise manner. The specific topics covered are:

UNIT I IC FABRICATION: IC classification, fundamental of monolithic IC technology, epitaxial growth, masking and etching, diffusion of impurities. Realisation of monolithic ICs and packaging. Fabrication of diodes, capacitance, resistance and FETs.

UNIT II CHARACTERISTICS OF OPAMP: Ideal OP-AMP characteristics, DC characteristics, AC characteristics, offset voltage and current: voltage series feedback and shunt feedback amplifiers, differential amplifier; frequency response of OP-AMP; Basic applications of op-amp, summer, differentiator and integrator

UNIT III APPLICATIONS OF OPAMP: Instrumentation amplifier, first and second order active filters, V/I & I/V converters, comparators, multivibrators, waveform generators, clippers, clampers, peak detector, S/H circuit, D/A converter (R- 2R ladder and weighted resistor types), A/D converter - Dual slope, successive approximation and flash types.

UNIT IV SPECIAL ICs: 555 Timer circuit, Functional block, characteristics & applications; 566-voltage controlled oscillator circuit; 565-phase lock loop circuit functioning and applications, Analog multiplier ICs.

UNIT V APPLICATION ICs: IC voltage regulators - LM317, 723 regulators, switching regulator, MA 7840, LM 380 power amplifier, ICL 8038 function generator IC, isolation amplifiers, opto coupler, opto electronic ICs.

You can easily download this notes, eBook PDF for Linear integrated circuits & applications (LICA) by clicking the link below.

Downloads

• EE2254 - Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,177
Last edited by a moderator: