IBPS RRB Officer Scale Mains Aug 2021 previous year solved question paper with solutions PDF download

Nainaa.b

Pro User
Nov 8, 2017
Hello IBPS RRB aspirants, IBPS RRB Officer Scale Mains Exam is the second stage of the selection process for the post of Officer Scale-I, II, and III in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). The exam is conducted online and consists of five sections - Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, English/Hindi Language, and Computer Knowledge. The duration of the exam is 2 hours for Officer Scale-II and III and 2 hours 30 minutes for Officer Scale-I. The IBPS RRB Officer Scale Mains Exam is designed to test the candidate's advanced knowledge and aptitude in the core areas that are essential for the job of an Officer in a Regional Rural Bank. The Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude sections assess the candidate's analytical, logical, and numerical ability. The General Awareness section tests the candidate's knowledge of current affairs, banking, and financial awareness. The English/Hindi Language section evaluates the candidate's proficiency in the chosen language, and the Computer Knowledge section assesses the candidate's knowledge of basic computer skills. The IBPS RRB Officer Scale Mains Exam is an important stage in the selection process, and it requires hard work, dedication, and focused preparation.

The scores obtained in the Main Exam and Interview are taken into account for the final selection. Therefore, it is essential to prepare well and perform to the best of your abilities in this exam to increase your chances of success.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale Mains Exam is a crucial stage in the selection process for the post of Officer Scale-I, II, and III in Regional Rural Banks. It is designed to test the candidate's advanced knowledge and aptitude in the core areas that are essential for the job of an Officer in a Regional Rural Bank. With the right mindset and the right preparation, you can clear this exam and move one step closer to your dream career. To help you prepare for IBPS RRB Officer Scale Mains, I am sharing 2021 IBPS RRB Officer Scale Mains previous year solved question paper that you could download as PDF file.
The following previous year solved PDF papers for IBPS RRB Officer Scale Mains are attached for download:

• IBPS RRB Officer Scale Mains Aug 2021 previous year solved question paper(english) with solutions PDF download
Simply click each of the download links below to get IBPS RRB Officer Scale Mains 2021 previous year PDF solved question paper with solutions.

Downloads

• IBPS RRB Officer Scale Mains Aug 2021 previous year solved question paper (english) with solut...pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 22