Finite Element Method quick revision PDF notes, book, eBook for Mechanical Engineering 3rd Year - Free Download

Rinky.arora

~ La la Land ~
Feb 28, 2015
Student of
Engineering
Hello Mechanical Engineering students, I am sharing the Finite Element Method PDF class lecture notes, eBook, book as per the Mechanical Engineering Third year course syllabus. These Finite Element Method quick revision notes will help you prepare on the exam day and score good marks.

List of topics covered in Finite Element Method quick revision PDF Hand written class notes, book, eBook for Mechanical Engineering Third Year:

• UNIT I - Stresses, Equilibrium and Boundary Conditions, Strain-Displacement Relations, Stress-Strain Relations, Rayleigh-Ritz Method, The Principle of Minimum Potential Energy, Galerkin's Method
  • UNIT II - Shape Functions, The Potential Energy approch, Element Stiffness Matrix,
  • UNIT III - Finite Emement Formulation for Trusses, Stress Calculation,
    UNIT IV - Finite element formulation for beams and Frrames
  • UNIT V - Constant Strain Triangle
Please click the download link below to get Finite Element Method quick revision PDF Hand written class notes, book, eBook file for Mechanical Engineering Third Year syllabus.

Downloads

• ME - Finite Element Method.pdf
    8.4 MB · Views: 680
Last edited by a moderator:

nanda

Dec 9, 2015
Student of
Engineering
this website is asking to login always even i did loged in can anyone please help me out please iam nanda kishore

:confused::confused::confused:
Helloo Fellows,

Finite element method is one of the most important subject in Mechanical,Automobile and Industrial Production engineering branch. So, i thought to share this excellent ebook in the PDF format for you all to download and study. These notes cover the following topics.

Finite element method

UNIT I

• Stresses, Equilibrium and Boundary Conditions
  • Strain-Displacement Relations
  • Stress-Strain Relations
  • Rayleigh-Ritz Method
  • The Principle of Minimum Potential Energy
  • Galerkin's Method

UNIT II

• Shape Functions
  • The Potential Energy approch
  • Element Stiffness Matrix