English Communication Skills quick revision PDF notes, book, eBook for BTech First Year - Free Download

ravi_bajaj

Mar 30, 2018
Student of
Engineering
Hello BTech First Year students, I am sharing the English Communication Skills PDF class lecture notes, eBook, book as per the BTech First Year course syllabus. This is a common subject for all engineering students and these English Communication Skills quick revision notes will help you score more marks and help study in less time.

List of topics covered in English Communication Skills quick revision PDF Hand written class notes, book, eBook for BTech First Year:

• The elements of Communication: ( The importance of communication through English at the present time, The process of communication and factors that influence communication sender, receiver, channel, code, topic, message, information overload , Verbal and non-verbal communication: body language, Comparing general communication and business communication)
  • The sounds of English: ( Vowels, diphthongs, consonants, consonant clusters The International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) , Sentence rhythm and weak forms , Contrastive stress in sentences to highlight different words , Intonation: Falling, rising and falling-rising tones , Varieties of Spoken English: Standard Indian, American and British.
  • Review of English grammar: Static and Dynamic Verbs, The auxiliary system: finite and non-finite verbs, Time, tense and aspect.
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - English communication skill below. Hope that you all like the material that i have uploaded . Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Downloads

• English Communication Skills Notes & eBook for Engineering First Year PDF Download.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 237
Last edited by a moderator: