Electronics & Microprocessors quick revision PDF notes, book, eBook for Electronics Engineering 2nd Year

Rinky.arora

~ La la Land ~
Feb 28, 2015
Student of
Engineering
Hi Guys, I am sharing with you the subject lecture notes of Electronics & Microprocessors for Electronics Engineering branch students.You can download the in the PDF format of this eBook.

The modules covered in each unit of this eBook on Electronics & Microprocessors are as follows:

• UNIT I: SEMICONDUCTORS AND RECTIFIERS - Classification of solids based on energy band theory – Intrinsic semiconductors – Extrinsic semiconductors – P-type and N-type – PN junction – Zener effect –Zener diode characteristics – Half wave and full wave rectifiers – Voltage regulation
  • UNIT II: TRANSISTORS AND AMPLIFIERS - Bipolar junction transistor – CB, CE, CC configuration and characteristics – Biasing circuits – Class A, B and C amplifiers – Field effect transistor –Configuration and characteristic of FET amplifier –SCR, diac, triac, UJT – Characteristics and simple applications – Switching transistors –Concept of feedback –Negative feedback – Application in temperature and motor speed control.
  • UNIT III DIGITAL ELECTRONICS - Binary number system – AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR circuits – Boolean algebra –Exclusive ORgate – Flip flops – Half and full adders – Registers – Counters –A/D and D/A conversion.
  • UNIT IV : 8085 MICROPROCESSOR - Block diagram of microcomputer – Architecture of 8085 – Pin configuration – Instruction set –Addressing modes – Simple programs using arithmetic and logical operations.
  • UNIT V: INTERFACING AND APPLICATIONS OF MICROPROCESSOR - Basic interfacing concepts – Interfacing of Input and output devices – Applications of microprocessor temperature control – Stepper motor control – Traffic light control.
Please click the download link below to get Electronics & Microprocessors quick revision PDF Hand written class notes, book, eBook file for Electronics Engineering Second Year syllabus.

Downloads

• ME 2255 - ELECTRONICS AND MICROPROCESSORS.pdf
    5.3 MB · Views: 699
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Admin001