Drafting of Pleading & Conveyance revision notes, book, eBook for LLB/Law students - Free PDF Download

tina.law

Mar 26, 2018
Student of
LAW (LLM)
Hi Fellow Law (LLB) Students,

On this thread, I am sharing brief and concise notes on the Law Fifth Semester, Third Year Subject - Drafting of Pleading & Conveyance. These PDF lecture notes will help you in preparing well for your semester exams and assist you in studying from ready made lecture notes.

The major topics covered in these lecture notes and eBook of Drafting of Pleading & Conveyance are:
  • General Principles of Drafting and Relevant Rules
  • CIVIL, Plaint, Written Statements, Interlocutory Applications, Original Petition, Affidavit, Execution Petition, Memorandum of Appeal and Revision, Petition under Art. 226 and Art. 32 of the Constitution of India
  • CRIMINAL, Complaint, Criminal Miscellaneous Petition, Bail Application, Memorandum of Appeal and Revision
  • CONVEYANCING, Essentials of a Deed, Sale Deed, Mortgage Deed, Lease Deed, Gift Deed, Promissory Note, Power of Attorney, Will, Agreements
I hope these lecture notes on Drafting of Pleading & Conveyance will help you in your Law studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students! :)

Downloads

• Drafting of Pleading & Conveyance 5 Sem Third Year Law (LLB) Lecture Notes, eBook PDF Download.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,519
Last edited by a moderator:

Aman4538

Nov 2, 2022
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Hi Fellow Law (LLB) Students,

On this thread, I am sharing brief and concise notes on the Law Fifth Semester, Third Year Subject - Drafting of Pleading & Conveyance. These PDF lecture notes will help you in preparing well for your semester exams and assist you in studying from ready made lecture notes.

The major topics covered in these lecture notes and eBook of Drafting of Pleading & Conveyance are:
  • General Principles of Drafting and Relevant Rules
  • CIVIL, Plaint, Written Statements, Interlocutory Applications, Original Petition, Affidavit, Execution Petition, Memorandum of Appeal and Revision, Petition under Art. 226 and Art. 32 of the Constitution of India
  • CRIMINAL, Complaint, Criminal Miscellaneous Petition, Bail Application, Memorandum of Appeal and Revision
  • CONVEYANCING, Essentials of a Deed, Sale Deed, Mortgage Deed, Lease Deed, Gift Deed, Promissory Note, Power of Attorney, Will, Agreements
I hope these lecture notes on Drafting of Pleading & Conveyance will help you in your Law studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students! :)
Unable to download the pdf

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Unable download the pdf file
Hi Aman, why is that? I can see 2000+ other users have downloaded this in the past and even our team is able to easily download. Please share a snapshot of the problem and we will be happy to help...