Constitutional Law - I q&a notes, eBook PDF download for Law/LLB students

neharika.jain

Oct 3, 2015
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Hi Fellow law students!

Here in this thread I am sharing Q&A lecture notes in eBook format (PDF) for the subject - Constitutional Law - I for LLB and BA.LLB students. The attached eBook of Constitutional Law - I contains self-prepared notes that will help you understand the concepts & theories and help you score well in your examinations.

The Q&A's in the PDF eBook/notes on Constitutional Law - I cover the below topics:

• Cession of Indian Territory to a Foreign State
  • Lease in perpetuity of a part of territory of India
  • Supreme Court's Views on Federalism
  • Position of President
  • Legislation declaring Earlier Judicial decisions Invalid is Unconstitutional
  • PIL: Uncertainty and Guidelines
  • Res Judicata and Art. 32
  • Independence of Judiciary
  • Appointment, Transfer and Promotion of Judges
  • Freedom of Trade and Taxation
  • President's Rule in States (Art. 356)
Total pages: 25 | File size: 1.2 MB

The PDF version of the Q&A notes/eBook on Constitutional Law - I is attached for free and easy download at the bottom of this thread. Thank you and wish you happy and fruitful studying.

Downloads

• Constitutional Law - 1 - Q&A - LLB.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 9,647
Last edited by a moderator:

ybhareesh

Nov 15, 2016
Student of
LAW (LLB)
what i should after download ?
why i am giving this question to your website,

here after download , in pdf file....... completely crossed with studynama.com , so what is point of material to do with.......

instead of crossed , i think studynama.com will be header or footer page.....then this material should be useful for every one......

regards

ybhareesh

rohitrelwani

Jan 1, 2017
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Good study material for constitutional law I. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
what i should after download ?
why i am giving this question to your website,

here after download , in pdf file....... completely crossed with studynama.com , so what is point of material to do with.......

instead of crossed , i think studynama.com will be header or footer page.....then this material should be useful for every one......

regards

ybhareesh

@ybhareesh - We watermark all study material on this website to protect the authors of these free study material so that other websites / portal cannot post it as their own. Further, we have ensured that text is visible despite the watermarks. However, in forthcoming files, we are further reducing the watermark to improve visibility as we take user feedback with great consideration.

This was really irritating and time wasting website who wants to get notes......after all the procedures get completed they don't gave me any notes

@rohitrelwani - You can download all files as soon as you have created your free account. Please feel free to reach out to me if you continue to face issues while accessing free study material on this website. Cheers!