Advertising & Sales Management Notes, book, eBook for BCom 2nd Year Sem 3 - Free PDF Download

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – ADVERTISING AND SALES MANAGEMENT. These notes and eBook on ADVERTISING AND SALES MANAGEMENT have been prepared by experienced commerce faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 43 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in ADVERTISING AND SALES MANAGEMENT Notes eBook:

• UNIT-I MEANING AND DEFINITION OF ADVERTISING
  • Unit -II Sales Management—Meaning-and Definition
  • Unit-III MEANING OF MEDIA
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - ADVERTISING AND SALES MANAGEMENT below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Downloads

• BCom Second Year Sem 3 - Advertising and Sales Management Lecture Notes, eBook PDF Download.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 264
Last edited by a moderator:
S

shruthi.ur

Friends, I forgot to add that these notes are prepared by the best faculty at my university - please read from these and reach out to me if you have any questions. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: