International Marketing Notes, eBook, Book for BCom final year - Free PDF Download

sana_2cool

Feb 5, 2015
Student of
Class XI
Hi B.Com. Students, I am sharing brief and concise lecture notes on the B.Com. Third Year subject - International Marketing. International Marketing is mostly taught as part of the B.Com. 3rd Year course and these PDF lecture notes will help prepare well for your BCom semester exams.

The major topics covered in these B.Com. Third Year lecture notes and eBook of International Marketing are:

• UNIT – I International Marketing – Definitions, Nature and scope of international Market, Domestic Marketing V/s International Marketing. Decisions relating Entry in the Foreign Market.
  • UNIT – II Product Planning for international Market. Product Designing, Advertising, Branding and Packaging
  • UNIT – III International Pricing – Factors Influencing International Price, Pricing process and Methods, International Price Quotation and Payments Conditions.
  • UNIT – IV International Distribution Channels and Logistics decisions, Selection and appointment of Foreign Agent.
  • UNIT – V Indian Import – Export Policy and Practices. Steps of commencement of an Export Business, Exporting Pricing and Export finance.
You can download these PDF lecture notes on International Marketing for your B.Com. Third 3rd year studies by clicking the download link below.

Downloads

• BCom - International-Marketing.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,311
Last edited by a moderator:

Opeka90

Jun 26, 2021
Student of
B.Com.
Hi B.Com. Students, I am sharing brief and concise lecture notes on the B.Com. Third Year subject - International Marketing. International Marketing is mostly taught as part of the B.Com. 3rd Year course and these PDF lecture notes will help prepare well for your BCom semester exams.

The major topics covered in these B.Com. Third Year lecture notes and eBook of International Marketing are:

• UNIT – I International Marketing – Definitions, Nature and scope of international Market, Domestic Marketing V/s International Marketing. Decisions relating Entry in the Foreign Market.
  • UNIT – II Product Planning for international Market. Product Designing, Advertising, Branding and Packaging
  • UNIT – III International Pricing – Factors Influencing International Price, Pricing process and Methods, International Price Quotation and Payments Conditions.
  • UNIT – IV International Distribution Channels and Logistics decisions, Selection and appointment of Foreign Agent.
  • UNIT – V Indian Import – Export Policy and Practices. Steps of commencement of an Export Business, Exporting Pricing and Export finance.
You can download these PDF lecture notes on International Marketing for your B.Com. Third 3rd year studies by clicking the download link below.
This can not be open from wps office apk why

Reactions: bhavish11

vidyulla

Senior User
Oct 5, 2020
Greatly helpful PDF eBook/notes on International Marketing for all BCOM Final year students as per syllabus in most Indian universities! Thanks and appreciate the sharing!!