Business Management PDF Notes, Book, eBook in Hindi medium for BCom 1st Year - Free Download

sana_2cool

Feb 5, 2015
Student of
Class XI
Hi B.Com. Students, I am sharing B.Com. First Year subject - Business Management notes, book for Hindi medium students. Business Management is mostly taught as part of the B.Com. 1st Year course and these Hindi medium PDF lecture notes will help prepare well for your BCom semester exams.

The major topics covered in these Hindi Medium B.Com. First Year lecture notes and Book of Business Management are:

• Basic problems of an economy; Working of price mechanism.
  • Elasticity of Demand
  • Production Function
  • Theory of Costs
  • Market Structures: Perfect Competition, Monopoly, Monopolistic Competition, Oligopoly
  • Factor Pricing-I: Marginal Productivity theory and demand for factors; Nature of supply of factor inputs; Determination of wage rates under perfect competition and monopoly; Exploitation of labour; Rent-concept; Ricardian and modern theories of rent; Quasi rent.
  • Factor Pricing-II: Interests-concept and theories of interest; Profit-nature, concepts, and theories of profit.
You can download these Hindi Medium PDF lecture notes on Business Management for your B.Com. First 1st year studies by clicking the download link below.

Downloads

• BCom - Business Mgmt.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 944

Subatomic

Dec 5, 2021
Student of
B.Com.
This is business economics ebook not business management

Please update business management book

dkverma9518

Feb 18, 2022
Student of
B.Com.
Hi B.Com. Students, I am sharing B.Com. First Year subject - Business Management notes, book for Hindi medium students. Business Management is mostly taught as part of the B.Com. 1st Year course and these Hindi medium PDF lecture notes will help prepare well for your BCom semester exams.

The major topics covered in these Hindi Medium B.Com. First Year lecture notes and Book of Business Management are:

• Basic problems of an economy; Working of price mechanism.
  • Elasticity of Demand
  • Production Function
  • Theory of Costs
  • Market Structures: Perfect Competition, Monopoly, Monopolistic Competition, Oligopoly
  • Factor Pricing-I: Marginal Productivity theory and demand for factors; Nature of supply of factor inputs; Determination of wage rates under perfect competition and monopoly; Exploitation of labour; Rent-concept; Ricardian and modern theories of rent; Quasi rent.
  • Factor Pricing-II: Interests-concept and theories of interest; Profit-nature, concepts, and theories of profit.
You can download these Hindi Medium PDF lecture notes on Business Management for your B.Com. First 1st year studies by clicking the download link below.
This is not business management notes

Pri.mod

Staff member
Aug 15, 2022
Student of
NA
Yes. These are B.Com First Year subject Business Economic notes for Hindi medium.