BCom 1st Year Basics of Foreign Trade PDF Notes, eBook, Summary - Free Download

sana_2cool

Feb 5, 2015
Student of
Class XI
Hi B.Com. Students, I am sharing brief and concise lecture notes on the B.Com. First Year subject - Basics of Foreign Trade. Basics of Foreign Trade is mostly taught as part of the B.Com. 1st Year course and these PDF lecture notes will help prepare well for your BCom semester exams.

The major topics covered in these B.Com. First Year lecture notes and eBook of Basics of Foreign Trade are:

• UNIT – I Foreign trade: Meaning, need, importance of foreign trade, theories of international trade.
  • UNIT – II Balance of trade and balance of payment, objectives of trade policy, instruments of trade policy – tariffs, quantitative restrictions.
  • UNIT – III Exchange control – objectives, procedures, methods, effect. Exchange rate adjustments.
  • UNIT – IV Trade blocks and regional economic co-operation costing and pricing for export.
  • UNIT – V International economic institution – world bank, IMF, WTO, UNCTAD.
I hope these lecture notes on Basics of Foreign Trade will help you in your B.Com. First 1st year studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students! :)

Downloads

• BCom - Basics-of-Foreign-Trade.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 549