B.com Final Year Personal Selling and Salesmanship full PDF notes

Get B.com Final Year Personal Selling and Salesmanship full PDF notes in B.Com. Third Year Notes, eBooks PDF Download section at Studynama.com.

Toranlalverma

Reaction score
Hello dear students, I have prepared Unit wise notes for Personal Selling and Salesmanship by myself. The topics covered are as per the latest CBCS syllabus. the notes are divided into five units.

UNIT – I Introduction to Personal Selling: Nature and importance of personal selling, Difference between Personal Selling, Salesmanship and Sales Management, Characteristics of a good salesman, types of selling situations, types of salespersons, and limitations of Salesmanship.

UNIT – II Motivation: Concept of motivation, Maslow’s theory of need hierarchy; Dynamic nature of motivation. Buying Motives: Buying motives and their uses in personal selling.

UNIT – III Sales Force Management: Importance of selection of salesman, Recruitment and selection of salesman, Selection process of salesman.

UNIT – IV Selling Process – 1: Prospecting and qualifying; Pre-approach; Approach; Presentation and demonstration. Selling Process – 2: Handling of objections; Closing the sale; Post sales activities.

UNIT – V Sales Reports: Reports and documents; sales manual, Order Book, Cash Memo; Tour Diary, Daily and Periodical Reports. Ethical aspects of Selling.

You can visit my website commercestudyguide.com for full notes.

Last edited: