[PDF] Chemistry Class 12 CBSE NCERT Based Notes, eBook Download

sam_bhatia

Feb 5, 2015
Student of
Class XII
Chemistry Class 12 CBSE is a subject that deals with the study of matter, its properties, and its interactions with other substances. The course covers various topics such as organic, inorganic, and physical chemistry, which are essential for students pursuing a career in chemistry or related fields such as medicine, pharmacy, and research. Students also learn about the practical applications of chemistry in industries such as pharmaceuticals, agriculture, and manufacturing. The subject requires students to have a strong foundation in mathematics and logical reasoning skills to understand complex concepts and solve problems.

Here is the complete study material of Chemistry for Class 12 CBSE & state board students. This Chemistry eBook and notes for Class 12 Board exams is based on the NCERT book and will help you revise and study all important concepts in super quick time.

The Chemistry class 12 eBook and lecture notes contains the following topics:
  • Inorganic Chemistry: Atomic Structure - II, Periodic Classification - II, p - Block Elements, d - Block Elements, f - Block Elements, Coordination Compounds and Bio-Coordination Compounds, Nuclear Chemistry
  • Physical Chemistry: Solid State - II, Thermodynamics - II, Chemical Equilibrium - II

• Physical Chemistry: Chemical Kinetics II, Surface Chemistry, Electro Chemistry I, Electro Chemistry II
  • Organic Chemistry: Isomerism in Organic Chemistry, Hydroxy Derivatives, Ethers, Carbonyl Compounds, Carboxylic Acids, Organic Nitrogen Compounds, Bio-molecules, Chemistry in Action
I hope you like this PDF study material of Chemistry for class 12 CBSE and state board students. Please press the LIKE button below to motivate me, or leave a comment if you have any question or queries. All the very best for your studies & preparation. Cheers :)

Downloads

• Chemistry Ebook - Class 12 - Part 1.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 12,045
  • Chemistry Ebook - Class 12 - Part 2.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 9,652
Last edited by a moderator:

anurag.rana

Sep 11, 2018
Yes Class 12 study material is also here, I found amazing Chemistry Class notes and ebook ! keep up the good work guys