IIT JEE 2009 previous year solved question paper 1 & 2 - pdf download

rajesh_sharma

Jan 29, 2015
Student of
Class XII
I am sharing the solved question paper of IIT JEE 2009 Paper 1 & 2 along with detailed solutions.

IIT JEE 2009 Question Paper 1 format: The question paper consists of 3 parts (Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics). Each part has 4 sections

• Section I contains 8 multiple choice questions. Each question has 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D) for its answer, out of which only one is correct
  • Section II contains 4 multiple choice questions. Each question has 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D) for its answer, out of which one or more is/are correct
  • Section III contains 2 groups of questions. Each group has 3 questions based on a paragraph. Each question has 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D) for its answer, out of which only one is correct
  • Section IV contains 2 questions. Each question has four statements (A, B, C and D) given in column I and five statements (p, q, r, s and t) in Column II. Any given statement in column I can have correct matching with one or more statements(s) given in column II. For example, if for a given question, statement B matches with the statements given in q and r, then for that particular question, against statement B, darken the bubbles corresponding to q and r in the ORS.
IIT JEE 2009 Question Paper 2 format: The question paper consists of 3 parts (Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics). Each part has 4 sections
  • Section I contains 4 multiple choice questions. Each question has 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D) for its answer, out of which only one is correct
  • Section II contains 5 multiple choice questions. Each question has 4 choices (A), (B), (C) and (D) for its answer, out of which one or more is/are correct
  • Section III contains 2 questions. Each question has four statements (A, B, C and D) given in column I and five statements (p, q, r, s and t) in Column II. Any given statement in Column I can have correct matching with one or more statement(s) given in Column II. For example, if for a given question, statement B matches with the statements given in q and r, then for that particular question, against statement B, darken the bubbles corresponding to q and r in the ORS
  • Section IV contains 8 questions. The answer to each of the questions is a single, digit integer, ranging from 0 to 9. The answer will have to be appropriately bubbled in the ORS as per the instructions given at the beginning of the section.

Downloads

• IITJEE 2009 Paper 1.pdf
    458 KB · Views: 72
  • IITJEE 2009 Paper 2.pdf
    440.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited by a moderator: