Constitutional law revision notes, book, eBook for LLB/Law students - Free PDF Download

cool.sardar

Feb 21, 2015
Hi Fellow Law students, I am sharing PDF notes, book and eBook for the subject - Constitutional law for LLB and BA.LLB course students. The attached PDF eBook of Constitutional law contains lecture quick revision notes that will help you understand the concepts & theories to score more marks in examinations.

List of key topics covered in notes, book, eBook for LLB Law subject - Constitutional law:

• Introduction to Indian constitution
  • Fundamental Rights – I
  • Fundamental Right – II
  • Fundamental Right – III
  • Directive Principles & Fundamental Duties
Please click the download link below to get LLB/Law subject Constitutional law quick revision class notes, book, eBook PDF file.

Downloads

• Constitutional law -SEM-3.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 7,995
Last edited by a moderator:

users

Jul 3, 2017
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Thanks for sharing these amazing notes on Constitution Law - really helpful for my law studies.

Last edited by a moderator:

tina.law

Mar 26, 2018
Student of
LAW (LLM)
Super cool share - these notes on constitutional law will help all LLB students. Thanks again.

llbusha97

Jul 11, 2019
Student of
LAW (LLB)
Hi friends.

I have got some eBooks, notes and study material for the LLB & BA.LLB students. In this thread, I am sharing the study material and notes for the subject Constitutional lawfor the LLB students.

The attached eBook of Constitutional law contains self-prepared notes that will help you understand the concepts theories and help you score well in semester examinations.

The PDF version of the notes is attached for easy download.
fantastic stuff! God bless you Madam!!

vidyulla

Senior User
Oct 5, 2020
Amazing study material for Constitutional Law for LLB/Law students - the PDF notes/eBook has been super helpful for me!