Construction Techniques, Equipment & Practices - ebook, notes, PDF download

N

nainagupta95

Hi Friends, Here is the lecture notes, eBook for CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES, EQUIPMENT AND PRACTICES. This PDF on construction techniques, equipment and practices will help you prepare quickly for your semester exams.

Listed below are the topics covered in this PDF notes, books, eBook for Construction Techniques, Equipment & Practices:

UNIT I CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY
- Cements Grade of cements - manufacture of cement concrete chemicals and Applications, Mix design concept mix design as per BIS & ACI methods manufacturing of concrete, Batching mixing transporting placing compaction of concrete curing and finishing. Testing of fresh and hardened concrete quality of concrete - Non destructive testing.

UNIT II CONSTRUCTION PRACTICES - Specifications, details and sequence of activities and construction co-ordination Site Clearance, Marking Earthwork - masonry stone masonry Bond in masonry - concrete hollow block. masonry flooring damp proof courses construction joints movement and expansion joints
pre cast pavements Building foundations basements temporary shed centering and shuttering slip forms scaffolding de-shuttering forms Fabrication and erection of steel trusses frames braced domes laying brick weather and water proof roof finishes acoustic and fire protection.

UNIT III SUB STRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION - Techniques of Box jacking Pipe Jacking -under water construction of diaphragm walls and basement-Tunneling techniques Piling techniques - well and caisson - sinking cofferdam cable anchoring and grouting-driving diaphragm walls, sheet piles - shoring for deep cutting well points -Dewatering and stand by Plant equipment for underground open excavation.

UNIT IV SUPER STRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION - Launching girders, bridge decks, off shore platforms special forms for shells - techniques for heavy decks in-situ per-stressing in high rise structures, Material handling - erecting light weight components on tall structures - Support structure for heavy Equipment and conveyors Erection of articulated structures, braced domes and space decks.

UNIT V CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT - Selection of equipment for earth work - earth moving operations - types of earthwork equipment - tractors, motor graders, scrapers, front end waders, earth movers Equipment for foundation and pile driving. Equipment for compaction, batching and mixing and concreting - Equipment for material handling and erection of structures - Equipment for dredging, trenching, tunneling,

Please click the download link below to get Construction Techniques, Equipment & Practices - ebook, notes, PDF file.

Downloads

• CONSTRUCTION TECHNIQUES EQUIPMENTS AND PRACTICE.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,214
Last edited by a moderator:

sushthakur

Jun 1, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
thanku so much !! notes for civil engineering is very tough to find online !! u had done a grt job !!

nandymohan

Sep 18, 2015
Student of
Engineering
thank u karma i need more materials for my future studies also i hope so u would help me..............